Thanks and Cheers

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/24/02-11:56:53 PM Z

Hey,

So i know it's obscenely late early on christmas morning, being 12.51am. i
am a night owl, what can i say? kids these days.

anyway, i wanted to thank everyone on the list for all of the help and
information and inspiration that i've recieved. you all are truly
brilliant, talented individuals, with an incredible capacity and will when
it comes to helping others out. i've learned so much in the few months i've
been on the list, and my abilities with alt processes have increased many
fold.

so, thank you to everyone who have helped me out personally and just by
sharing your information with the list. i hope you all have happy holidays,
whatever your faith or tradition may be. and those of you who have some
snow on the ground tomorrow, i hope i see some wonderful images of such.

happy holidays and cheers!

Steve

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
     dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet