A Thank You to the whole community

From: Thom Mitchell (tjmitch@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 12/25/02-12:21:06 AM Z

As a lurker I've learned more about more subjects than I thought possible.
When I see messages from some senders I get excited because they have so
much info, or humor, or passion about a subject. This is a great community
and I hope that the new calendar year brings health, prosperity and
fulfillment to everyone. I'm looking forward to doing more than lurking in
the new year. Take care all. Thom