Re: Edith the Trickster Heroine - Micturition unbound

From: Clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 12/25/02-11:06:28 AM Z

It just occurred to me that there is some precedent for male urination
captured photographically: Do you remember the Alvarez-Bravo photo of
the boy taking a leak into a pot? My daughter took the Bravo book to
school for a report on a Spanish-speaking artist to her high school
Spanish class. This particular photo caused a bit of a stir, as you
might expect from a group of high school students.

Can't believe this discussion. Only on the alt-photo list. Only after
the end of the semester. What fun!

Clay