RE: cheese and the moon. Re: Definition- landscape arguement continued

From: Liam Lawless (liam.lawless@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 12/25/02-02:08:03 PM Z

In case anyone hasn't heard it before, God popped down to see Adam and Eve
one day. "I've got a couple of things left over from the Creation," He told
them, "Who'd like to pee standing up?"

"Wow, that's just what I need!" Adam said excitedly. "Think how useful it
would be when I'm out hunting or working in the fields!"

"OK, then, put this on," says God, reaching into his bag and handing Adam a
penis. "And as for you, Eve, all I've got left is multiple orgasms!"

Liam