Re: Papers for Platinum Printing

From: Keith Schreiber (jkschreiber@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/30/02-03:33:11 PM Z

Sandy,

Here are a couple other suggestions not yet mentioned:

Rising Drawing Bristol 1-ply Plate - very hard smooth surface, clears
easily. Also available in vellum surface which has a bit of tooth. I have
also used 2-ply plate sucessfully with no separation, though the 2-ply
vellum did separate.

Opalux vellum - tested last year, looks very promising but haven't pursued
further, same drying issues as Wynstone mentioned by Clay.

Keith