Re: Papers for Platinum Printing

From: Clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 12/30/02-03:46:15 PM Z

Hi Keith:

When I use it for warmer toned prints, I have been using Kerik's method
of two lighter coats on this paper instead of one heavy coat. I just
thin the mix down with about about 4 drops of distilled water per 2ml
of sensitizer/metal, plus a drop or two of everclear. I don't use it
too much. I got mine about a year ago from NYC. Funny you should
mention it: I just cut some for doing some 7x17 prints two days ago.
I'll let you know if I run into any problems. I'm still mostly using
Platine and Whatman's Watercolor for single coat printing (Both with a
2% oxalic dunk).

Regards,

Clay