Re: Papers for Platinum Printing

From: Jeff Buck (jeffbuck@swcp.com)
Date: 12/31/02-09:25:04 AM Z

Carl & Clay: The first I can recall anybody mentioning the use of grain
alcohol (Everclear), in alt printing anyhow, was Stuart Melvin. I think
Stuart told me he'd seen a reference to the use of same in somebody's like
turn-of-the-century account of a process.... I guess I use a drop of 50%
grain alcohol in every pt/pd coating these days. -jb