Re: The lives they lived

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 12/31/02-10:02:25 AM Z

Another area I ought not step into . . like walking through a cow pasture.
But . . Judy is 110% correct. Read the Bible . . Noah had a wife as did his
sons Shem, Japeth and Ham and the wives begat and begat. IMO it has changed
somewhat BUT only since us hippies begat a social reform about 35 years ago.
35 years is not much in 5000 years (approximate flood date) . . . that's
.007%. So, women have been partly recognized for their true worth/being in
the very recent past. No kidding. No jokes. Talk about a NEED for
alternative processes! IMO the aid this planet requires to survive is the
full education and equality for women. Period.
Jack