Re: warning: bad word...RE: to mat or not

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/01/02-02:10:04 AM Z

 Dear friends,
I apologize for any inconvenience I seem to cause on this list. Since a few weeks some of my usual correspondents receive messages from my e-mail adress I never sent. Some days I myself receive hundreds of virus warnings!
I sincerely do not know what's happening.
Best greetings,
Roger
  Cactus Cowboy <cactus@tritel.net> a écrit : Dear Roger,

You copy and post a truncated message that's nearly nine months old, without
adding any comments or explanation. What's your point?

Dave in Wyoming