Re: Magic Brush

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 02/01/02-05:35:54 PM Z

What's the matter with good old fashion Hake brushes? I use the ones that
are bound with string and no metal feral. Wash them first to get out the
loose hairs. Dry them hanging bristles down and you should never have a
problem. Oh one more thing, I found it helps to trim about 1/4 inch from the
bottom of the bristles.

Joe Portale