Re: Help please on exposure bulbs!

From: Eric S. Theise (mataro@cyberwerks.com)
Date: 02/07/02-11:47:05 AM Z

Christopher Lovenguth writes:

> So can anyone tell me what bulbs to get that I can find in the San Francisco
> bay area in the next couple of hours? If I remember right the best bulbs are
> fluorescent BL tubes, but from what I can remember these are almost
> impossible to find.

When you figure out what you're going to buy, give City Lights a call.
Not the bookstore of the same name, but a lighting supplier at the corner
of Folsom and 12th. If they don't carry them, they ought to know someone
who does.

It's starting to drizzle over here. So much for getting my errands done
on the bicycle.

--Eric