Re: Help please on exposure bulbs!

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 02/07/02-11:56:31 AM Z

Christopher,
 Don't know which part of the Bay Area you're in, but in Santa Cruz I've
built four banks of lights, 2 for the university, one for the community
college and my own. Each time I've had to special order the bl bulbs
from Riverside Lighting and wait about a week for their arrival. The
good thing is they seem to keep getting cheaper.
 garimo