Re: Oleobrom

Grafist@aol.com
Date: 02/10/02-03:25:23 PM Z

DENNIS@klink47.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> Kirk Toft has been
> using this process and demonstating it to camera clubs in the Yorkshire
> area of the UK.for a number of years, Kirk is not on this list but he is a
> member of the Bromoil Circle of Great Britain and is a member of the
> International Society Of Bromoilists and subscribes to Gene Laughter's
Bromoil
> List .
Hi Dennis, I do not subscribe to Post Factory so I would welcome a short
report on the article by Joe Besse if you have access to the literature. What
you say about Kirk Toft verifies what I heard from other sources. Could it be
that Joe Besse knows Kirk Toft ? Oleobrom could well provide more
rewarding results for the novice than continual failures with Gum.
                               Best John -Photographist and virtual
photographer.