Re: Wash off relief

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 02/12/02-01:54:28 PM Z

on 12/2/02 6:40 pm, BobWicks@aol.com at BobWicks@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/12/2002 1:17:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk writes:
>

>> Galina
>
> I think you will find that wash off relief means that the tempera image is
> thick and indeed does stand out in a slight relief as does a water color gum
> print.
>
> Bob

 There is something very strange going on I did not write the above so why
has my email address appeared what I said to Galina was :--

>>Galina how nice to hear from you "wash off relief" was I believe an early
form of Kodak Dye transfer. Toned Carbon I haven't a clue perhaps Sandy will
know.

Pete

As to what Bob is on about is beyond me ! Is this list
getting very strange or I am losing My marbles which is probably the case

;--<<

Pete

--
http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/index.html