Re: Oleobrom and Gum

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/13/02-07:53:45 AM Z

Hi John,

Yes we could go offlist, but I just want to clarify one thing to all:

<< .......>the first person who responded and send me his negative was
>John Rudiak. Then I changed job and it occupied all my time, so I told him
>wasn't able to do it at that time and sent his negative back. About a month
>later he passed away in motorcycle accident....

           Yes, I sympathize with you in that situation. Then, there are many
 other successfull photographers who might appreciate your services (and
 mine). The problem is convincing them of the value of the work and this is
where the entrepreneur comes into his own and seems to dictate procedings.
          Perhaps we should continue this OFF List. >>

I felt bad and a sense of lost in not situation not for business reason but
John was interested, and we worked together a little, even prepared the
interpositive, so I got to know him a little, and then he was no more. It was
saddening for me.

Dave S