RE: basic question on mixing up cyanotype sensitizer

From: Martin Reis (mreis@tafelmusik.org)
Date: 02/15/02-01:52:18 PM Z

"By the way, don't use heat to dry for it will result in a loss of
contrast. Let it dry naturally or use a fan."

Really. Had no idea. I have been using a hand held hair dryer and drying
gently with heat ... Still getting good contrast! I will try without the
artifical heat and see ... good tip. Thanks!
Martin