Re: VDB formulas

From: clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 02/17/02-08:13:33 PM Z

Carl:
Well, the short answer is that it seems innocuous. I just let it settle and
coated some platine for a first test print about an hour ago. Everything
worked fine. Got a really nice rich brown print. I guess it is just some
precipitate, even though I was very careful to use only distilled water and
followed the formula carefully. I think this merits just a shrug and a "I
dunno".

Clay