Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dram! (Was: Miss Scarlet, in the Studio, with the Brush)

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 02/19/02-02:32:14 AM Z

So, what is Crocein scarlet, anyway? I mean, what is its composition?

I've made use of Sharpies, watercolor pigments, bubble gum, and duct tape to
repair negatives (only one of these is erroneous). What is there about Ms.
Scarlet that recommends her so highly? Is she limited to pinhole repair?
What is her effect on scratches, abrasions, and/or pitching wedge divits?

And might she be conjured from common materials at-hand?

(Hey, Nick-are you paying attention? This might be one solution to the
Pictorico Scratch Phenomenon. -and, no, I haven't been able to run those
tests on the new product. But, trust me ;~>, I will any day now.)

Regards, Ya'll
--Rhett
(a.k.a. John)

www.photogecko.com