Re: Miss Scarlet, in the Studio, with the Brush

From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro (alhr@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 02/19/02-12:50:49 PM Z

Hi Jeff:

Very interesting. Never thought about a solution as yours.
Your solution seems very innovative. I have a couple of questions:

1)How much chemicals do you need?
2)What is precisely this sponge type material?

My solution is to handle very carefully the negatives, no more than four
8x10 negatives. I never hurry, take them out of the tray with extreme care
and avoid above all to slide them out in an angle.

Regards,

Alejandro López de Haro