Re: new balances

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 02/21/02-06:51:19 PM Z

Jill (the terrific lady to whom I'm married) gave me an Acculab VI-1200
for Xmas 2000. It replaced a trusted Pelouze that I'd used for decades of
chemical weighing.

The accuracy for this unit (the scale calls it "readability") is 0.1g.
You could get more accurate (and expensive) models if so needed.

The feature everyone appreciates about the digital scales is the "tare"
button that instantly zeroes-out the scale. That lets you place weighing
papers or trays on the scale and with a push of a button, get a zero
reading so you can go about weighing your actual chemistry. Very much a
time saver.

Hope this helps,

Dan

You said in your message...