Re: Casein Prints, Sodium Caseinate Availability

From: Eric S. Theise (mataro@cyberwerks.com)
Date: 02/23/02-03:52:02 AM Z

Judy Seigel writes:

> However, I do not have Sinopia. Should they be listed as well? (Tho you
> might have to check index in any event to find?) Is that a physical store,
> or online only?

Sinopia is a physical store, in the Mission District here in San
Francisco. Small but wonderful and much-loved place, primarily in
business to serve artists and designers needing powdered pigments.

   Sinopia
   3385 22nd Street
   San Francisco, CA 94110

Website at http://www.sinopia.com/

Oh, and a note for any Bay Area people interested in working with wax:
Amy Ellingson, one of our leading encaustic painters, will be doing a
free seminar at Sinopia, 6:30pm, Wednesday, Feb 27.

--Eric