Formula for pre-mortem artistic success...

From: William Marsh (redcloud54@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/24/02-02:35:59 PM Z

FORMULA FOR ARTISTIC SUCCESS (pre-mortem)

Mix together in a bowl made from a human skull:

1 part: imagination
5 parts: postmodern textual meaning assignment
a pinch: semiotics
1 heaping buttload: relentless self-promotion

Stir slowly over dying embers of western cultural breakdown, until
frothy. Apply liberally to eyes of art world glitterati. Stand back.

This recipe I figured out (all by myself!) while working on my MFA. It
still works, apparently.

Bill