Photographic Facts and Formulas, 1940 ed.

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/25/02-01:28:18 AM Z

At a local "antiquarian book fair" today (actually yesterday, Sunday) I
came across a 1940 (first pub 1923) Photographic Facts and Formulas by
Wall and Jordan, good condition -- at least nice dust jacket -- for $40,
which I thought probably a fair price for today.

If anyone would like to pursue this, I have the dealer's phone number (he
does NOT have e-mail or website, and says he threw out his computer --
this is after all about *antiquarian*).

E-mail me off list ,,,

Judy