Re: Epson 2000P Continuous Ink Supply

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 02/28/02-04:24:35 PM Z

Mark,

 From what I have been able to learn today from the web is that there
are currently two pigmented inks that can used in CIS with the Epson
2000P, MIS and Generation 4. I am still learning so can not comment
on which might be best. You can read about the Generation pigmented
inks at,

http://www.mediastreet.com/cgi-bin/tame/mediastreet/index.tam

Injetmall (Cone) uses the generation pigmented inks.

The other type is MIS, sold by InkjetArt. Sorry, don't have the web
site at hand. You may be able to get there by going to
http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/epson_paper.html and backing up to home.

Sandy King