Re: latentsification by Mr. D.

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 01/01/02-06:54:47 PM Z

Hi:

I was asking about latentsifiaction. Just wondering if anyone has
actually had any success with this. I've read about a variety of
techniques.

Gord

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> I have come into this discussion late, but I do have in my files an article
> on latensification by David Vestal in the Nov/Dec 1993 Darkroom and Creative
> Camera Techniques magazine. Ralph Steiner's process. I have never tried
> the process, but if someone has not already answered the original poster's
> question on latensification I can post a recap of the details in the article
> if you want. Let me know.
> Chris

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2