Piezeodelusions + Errata -- HTML Whoops-- text version

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 01/04/02-06:05:14 PM Z

I dunno. I didn't mean to use HTML. It just sort of took control of my
personality and the next thing I knew I had no friends.

I'm sorry. Please come back.

Here's the offensive post, text style, with grammatical correction:

Greetings, all-- and Happy New Year!

At the risk of becoming alt-ad-nauseous, I've been toying with the notion of
altering the PiezographyBW process in several ways, to wit:

    --pre-treatment of the media (with pigments or humidity or some such. .
. . )
    --post-treatment of the media (with toners or pigments. . . tea,
perhaps)
      (a watercolor wash would qualify for either of the above, of course)
    --transference (in the elemental, as opposed to the psychological,
sense)

It strikes me that since the P-BW process involves neutral carbon there
*must* be some potential alchemy for toning, tanning, or transferring in
tantalizing, if not titillating, ways.

Any ideas or experiences out there in AltLand?

Oh, and whomever it was that anonymously sent (off-list) that cute little
Scotch and Sodium Thyosulfate formula--please send the antidote, pronto!

Regards,
John

www.photogecko.com