Preparation of Cyanotype Sensitizer

Trickstrr@aol.com
Date: 01/11/02-03:02:34 PM Z

I was reading the formula for Mike Ware's new cyanotype page and it says to
prepare the sensitizer under tungsten light. hmm, I don't think I have any
tungsten light sources, I may be wrong, but has anybody had any experience
with this new cyanotype kit or sensitizer that would care to share off list
how they prepared it or what problems they may have faced. Thanks a lot.
Jeremiah