Re: Preparation of Cyanotype Sensitizer

From: Eric S. Theise (mataro@cyberwerks.com)
Date: 01/11/02-03:35:56 PM Z

Oh, and on the subject of cyanotypes, maybe I'll mention that I did a
PrintViewing at the Center for Creative Photography in Tucson last month,
and one of the things I asked them to pull for me was a collection of
Edward S. Curtis cyanotypes. I am assuming he used the process as a sort
of proofing-in-the-field technique.

Most were quite gorgeous and looked as if they'd been printed yesterday.
I was there mostly looking at photogravures, but the cyanotypes and a
few old salted paper prints made a big impression on me, too.

--Eric