Papers

From: Wendy Gollihue (wgolli@flash.net)
Date: 01/14/02-08:06:44 AM Z

I have been loitering around and gaining lots of insight. Thanks to all for
your openness and desire to help others.

I've tried to check the archives for an answer to this question and would
like feedback from you guys.

I've been doing palladium printing on arches platine. I coat the night
prior to printing and allow to dry overnight naturally. ( I get up before
the sun rises of course)

I want to try other papers that would be successful with palladium. Could I
hear about:

Rives BFK

Rising Drawing Bristol Plate

Strathmore 500 Bristol Plate

Twinrocker Print (Took a risk on this one)

Any experiences would be helpful to my work and especially about grain,
contrast, your method of application.

Additionally, is there any way of reducing the buffers in papers prior to
sensitizing that could be problematic?

Wendy
wgolli@flash.net