Papers

From: Wendy Gollihue (wgolli@flash.net)
Date: 01/16/02-03:58:08 PM Z

Carl and Linas,

I'm so transparent? :) Yes, i'm in the infancy of the p/p process. I did
exactly what you suggested.....used one paper so that I could fashion some
consistency. I used Arches Platine.
I have other ideas cooking in my brain that i know will look better on other
papers....hence my desire to play.

I guess i'm just plain lucky, Linas!! :) I'm afraid that since it's been
brought to light ... my luck IS no longer.

I'll keep loitering until you hear from me again.

Wendy (TX)