Re: Papers

dsbryant@telocity.com
Date: 01/14/02-10:22:28 AM Z

Wendy and Ruth,

Keith Schreiber has done a lot of testing with various papers for palladium printing. The results of his testing can be found in Dick Arentz's latest book on platinum/palladium printing. Keith has/had a web site with this data but the site may be down now.

http://jkschreiber.home.att.net/

In addition to his list these papers have been recommended to me also.

Cranes Cover #90 - Natural White and Bright White.
Cranes Kid Finish - Ecru and White.
Socorro Platinum.
Fabriano Artistico Santinata (I think this is spelled correctly).
Arches 90lb. Hot Press.

Also a good friend of mine uses the back of fiber based silver gelatin paper that has been fixed and washed, however I'm not sure this is what you may be looking for.

Good luck,

Don Bryant