Re: Papers & Oxalic Acid

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 01/15/02-12:57:50 AM Z

I missed the article. Was there any test run with/against ferric oxalate
that had added oxalic acid in Or were there just test run with it added to
the paper? with plain or normal ( and what is normal if you don't buy in to
the B&S solutions)?

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9