Re: Papers

Kerik717@aol.com
Date: 01/14/02-04:20:13 PM Z

Carl, Clay, etc.

Another way to do this is a quick dip and dunk in a tray of 1% oxalic. You can batch treat a whole bunch of paper this way much quicker than brush or rod coating each sheet. I like to do this with BFK because I sometimes print on the front (more texture) and sometimes print on the back (smoother surface). One quick dip, then hang to dry and both sides are treated.

Kerik