RE: Jerry Spagnoli dags

From: Christopher Lovegnuth (chrisml@pacbell.net)
Date: 01/18/02-10:48:35 AM Z

Does anyone know if Jerry will be doing a workshop in the future closer to
the San Francisco bay area? If not, does anyone who works in this process
living in the bay area willing to do a couple of workshops with me? I have
always wanted to learn to make dags. I might just have to take time off in
the summer and go to one of Jerry's workshops.