PT/PD temp/humidity

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 01/18/02-10:59:43 AM Z

Hello all - long time between posts lately,

It's been mostly raining here in northern california and with all the rain,
even when it's sunny the humidity is much higher than the level at which all
my PT/PD testing was conducted.

Now I have the humidity right (68%) and I just coated some paper, however,
the temperature is currently 58F deg in my darkroom. Anyone know or care to
guess what differences I can expect between that and my normal temp of 68F
deg or should I turn on the portable heater.

I'm still trying to test Pictorico film and this appears to be my first
opportunity in a several months.

Many thanks,

Nick