applying liquid emulsions

From: Marilyn (marilyn@rglobal.net)
Date: 01/20/02-09:26:19 PM Z

I'm hoping someone on this list may be able to offer me some suggestions,
please.

I am applying Liquid Light on 12 X 12 glazed tiles, but I am having a
difficult time applying the emulsion smoothly. With brushes or sponge
applicators, I have thick and thin stripes on the tile's surface. If I use
a spray bottle I have bubbles and speckled areas. If I pour the emulsion on
the tile, it wastes a lot of the emulsion and still doesn't leave a smooth
surface.

It doesn't matter if I use one coat or two.

The supplier of the emulsion offers an refillable aerosol can but they
recommend this can for developing and fixing large areas, not applying the
emulsion. Could this work?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Marilyn Dalrymple