Re: applying liquid emulsions

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 01/21/02-02:09:03 PM Z

     I have not tried it but I do work with glass and if it will not solve
the problem , it will certainly help.... I would recommend a final abrasive
polish such as cerium oxide, a #2 to #4 F Pumice( sold in grocery stores as
"Bon Ami" ) , or any final polish used by the lapidary or gem people for
polishing gem stones to a brilliant polish. This would remove any chemical
flux or lead that may have been used in the glaze that may be on the
surface ...also Jack Fultons recommendation of photo flo sounds like a good
one.. .. Please let me know if it works..John Cremati.