Re: applying liquid emulsions

From: Marilyn (marilyn@rglobal.net)
Date: 01/21/02-04:53:48 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Fulton" <jfulton@itsa.ucsf.edu>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: applying liquid emulsions

Hi Jack,

Everyone on the list has been great with suggestions and help. I sure
appreciate it. I've got to try the heavy cream - anything out of the
ordinary catches my attention.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Marilyn Dalrymple
> A couple of things . . . . one, you can dilute the emulsion slightly and
add a very tiny bit of photo flo . . somewhere (I think it was a Jobo
Newsletter) there was a recipe where you added something like a