RE: Kimdura and Denril Multi-Media Vellum

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 01/22/02-03:09:31 PM Z

Mark,

I'm using an Eppy 3000 with Cone PiezographyBW neutral carbon pigment inks.
These dry okay on some media, and bead up and drop to the floor off of
others. Be sure and see my post to Nick for more details. And I always fix
the negative-sometimes with Krylon glossy (which increases contrast), and
other times with Blair 201 Matte Spray Clear (which tends to reduce
contrast). BTW, I use the Blair 201 to shore up emotionally weak media
before I print on it.

Go easy,
John

www.photogecko.com