RE: Computer-GRAFIX 2/side matte

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/22/02-09:08:28 PM Z

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, John Campbell wrote:
> It would really help to find out the chemical composition of the Cone ink
> solution-or, better yet, what would be a reliable non-devastating VERY WEAK
> solvent for the neutral carbons. I'm thinking it would be nice to lightly
> dissolve and blend real problem areas. I know water doesn't work (even if
> diluted!); nor does alcohol (well, not scotch, anyway). Any clues out there
> in AltLand?

Do they have a nozzle cleaner? I seem to remember also head clogs being
cleared by -- was it windex? In which case, maybe try a diluted ammonia.
Also, someone on the Epson list said they cleaned the stuff off a rug with
a substance sold in supermarket for cleaning the pesticide off your
veggies.

But what's an Eppie?

Judy