Re: How to make sodium citrate?

From: Linas Kudzma (lkudzma@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/26/02-03:16:08 PM Z

Clay,
 The Merck Index says that sodium citrate is soluble in 1.3 parts water and
0.6 parts boiling water. I'm assuming this is by weight. I'm more used to
solubility expressed in g/ml at a given temperature. I have another
reference at my daytime office. I can check this different source on Monday.

Linas

Linas Kudzma