Ink Jet Transparencies as Negs

From: Rick Becker-Leckrone (rick@picturenetcorp.com)
Date: 01/29/02-04:27:03 PM Z

Friends,

My first post, but long time reader. A while back there was a brief
discussion on the topic of using InkJet to make negs. Can someone refresh
me as to what the decision was regarding the best technique. When I set my
output to "Tranparency Paper" I get lines. When I print on "Best Photo
Paper" I don't get lines, but D-Max is too low. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Rick

Rick Becker-Leckrone
President