Re: WHICH LENNOX?

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 01/30/02-04:00:51 PM Z

Carl [and All],

I assume you're right about this question of the numerical designations. I'm
not at home but am pretty sure my edition of Arentz (which ought to be the
latest, just got month ago from B & S) says something other than "Lenox, from
Parsons", just not 100% sure what (I thought it was "Daniel Smith Lenox
250"??).... BTW, I've had the same issue w/ the delicate surface of Platine.
I've been doing routine spotting w/ a certain kind of pencil in a way Stewart
Melvin taught me. Works dandy, as a rule, very simple and easy, but I've
scuffed some Platine surface doing this. -jeff buckels