Re: WHICH LENNOX?

From: clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 01/30/02-06:51:10 PM Z

Carl:

I really haven't had the problem you mention. My water supply here is from a
well. The pH is neutral, but it sure seems to have a bit of iron, if my
washing tray cleaning schedule means anything. I actually have thrown some
of my Platine print failures (speckles again) together in a box without any
interleaving tissue, and they seem to be in good shape. Interesting that you
have this problem.

Clay