Re: WHICH LENNOX?

From: Jeff Buckels (jeffbuck@swcp.com)
Date: 01/30/02-06:58:46 PM Z

Carl: I checked this out on the DS website. I take it we're talking about the
Richeson Quiller Sig. Series 7010 Flat brush? Up to 2"? Fifty bucks or so? I'd
love (actually, "love" just isn't enough of a word; I'd "lerve") to have a brush
that coats with the economy of a coating rod. Taking it for granted that I've
gotten competent w/ the natural fiber Richeson 7010 (thanks Clay), is there going to
be any special trick to manipulating this Quiller? Further, I'm obviously leaving
my share of sensitizer in my current brush (I'm using about double what B&S
recommends for the coating rod), but it must be said that, as it is, I'm not getting
the other kinds of problems associated, as far as I'm aware, with coating. So, I
dunno, anybody got anything to say about that?? -jeff buckels