Re: Magic Brush: now argyrotypes

From: clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 01/30/02-07:56:15 PM Z

Hey Darryl:
I've been messing around with argyrotypes a little lately. Did you catch
that question I asked the list a while back about increasing the DMax? Do
you double coat argyrotypes? What paper seems to work the best? I'm curious
because the first one I printed is just gorgeous, and subsequent attempts
(not a lot really) have been mediocre compared to Pt/Pd. Is there any
contrast control other than increasing the amount of sulfamic acid in the
sensitizer?

Hah. Lots of questions. You never should have mentioned that you used that
process!

Cheers,
Clay