Re: WHICH LENNOX?

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 01/30/02-07:39:42 PM Z

Hi Wendy,

Oh Paper Routes, it makes my heart beat. Are you in Dallas? Absolutely nothing
like PR here in Michigan... I keep looking. If you go into the store, ask for
Terry and tell her Darryl sez howdy.

-Darryl ( a former Dallas resident for 40 years)

P.S. I still buy (and bought while in Dallas) paper from Stephen Kinsella at
1-800-445-8865.
Lenox 100 (250 gsm) was $1.00 a sheet of 22X30 or $87 for 100 sheets.