Re: WHICH LENNOX?

From: clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 01/30/02-08:40:36 PM Z

I doubt if distilled versus filtered would make any major difference - I
just do it because my tap water in the darkroom seems to have a bit of iron
in it. But I do make sure the brush is pretty wet. I do advise wiping the
metal ferrule with a towel before getting it over your paper. Virtual
certainty that a drop will land right in the middle of your paper just as
you're pouring the sensitizer otherwise.

Clay