Re: WHICH LENNOX?

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 01/31/02-10:20:47 AM Z

Hi Wendy,

Kinsella (usually) ships flat, with tons of peanuts (which go
everywhere), and an inner box or protective layer. It seems every
company over packs paper, I've almost damaged some fragile papers due to
this style of packing. I do remember a roll from Kinsella once, but I
think it was just for a few large sheets. Too long ago to remember...
age does things to your memory!

Paper Routes was where I first discovered paper making. I had my studio
there in the Deep Ellum area and would wander down to look at their hand
made stuff. Did you ever see the work from Two Women Boxing? They made
boxes, portfolio cases, etc. and had a shop in the same area.

Darryl