Re: WHICH LENNOX?

From: Wendy Gollihue (wgolli@flash.net)
Date: 01/31/02-07:50:54 AM Z

Darryl,

Yes, I'm here!!! (Dallas) Will do if I go in.

".....for 40 years" you aged yourself!!!!! and that was minimum! ;)

How does Kinsellas ship the paper. I've always liked that Daniel Smith
ships it flat (vs. rolled in a tube of some sort). But Daniel Smith seems
lack some of the papers mentioned here on the list like Whatmans?

Wendy